New Game Features

I understand what you are saying… buuuut is there at least a little bit of a chance that the devs will add our “real time mode” suggestion . Could you at least maybe try to convince them to add it after as the next major ui update because it is the one thing that the entire community unanimously agrees should be added. It you can’t or if they say no then that is completely fine and I’ll just follow your suggestions but please consider it :pray:

3 Likes

Better letting them work on it with no time limit and make it the best it possibly can than to just rush into it just because we want it

1 Like

I’m not saying they should rush, I’m just suggesting that it should be the next major ui update after tower manager, and ui updates usually come around the same time as new airports which is why I said what I said. Now that you bring it up I’m probably going to word it better

It would be nice to have player liverys to have the option to keep the nose different then the liverys. In real life when there nose it replaced they sometimes have an offset colour at the nose than the entire livery. So it would be cool to have aircraft parts failing like engine, Tires, nosecones to be replaced. I will throw up some pictures of what I mean with offset nose cones

1 Like

If you unlock an airport, it just doesn’t feel special. It would be so great to have a preview of the airport, where all terminals are shown, and the airport gets explained (runways in operation, gates, etc.)

7 Likes

Sounds great, especially due to the amount of work to get it

4 Likes

Yes, that’s missing from the menu. That’s why I started the thread. It’s not much, but at least something.
What is missing is the SAN airport.

The devs could do a sandiego remodel the map cuts off and there should be more scenery

1 Like

Great News Guys Airasia A320 Will be back next Update

1 Like

I’m happy to see that more destinations are coming for MCT and NGO. A lot of missing for NGO

Aircraft names

I think it would be nice give our aircraft names like many airlines around the world do (not registrations, an actual name). For example Jet2 name aircraft after destinations (757 G-LSAA shown below as an example). This gives our aircraft a unique touch and means we could name aircraft after cities, destinations or individuals! Text could be stylised to the livery design and players could pay something like 100 silver planes to name their aircraft, which will show on the nose of the aircraft, or wherever else names can be placed.

6 Likes

Custom liveries in general

2 Likes

This could be done with a proper system but could be a pain for the devs, I suggested a management option a while back.
Custom Livery (Management Suggestion)

I wouldn’t mind this but an airport like SXM is already filled to capacity. Where wou,d you send a 747 for maintenance there?

I mean like a Hangar or Maintenance Stand, but I think you already know What I mean.

I do know
But the hangar available in SXM can only accommodate the DHC6
That’s why I brought it up as an example

But the hangar available in SXM can only accommodate the DHC6
Alright but the Devs have plans in the future

Well again that is kinda difficult since SXM doesn’t have many remote stands and that means another spot taken
But we’ll see I guess

Maybe its not going to be implemented at all airports. Or limited to certain sizes

1 Like