Use this thread to suggest airlines that are not in the game yet.
- Airline name
- Screenshot of aircraft with livery
- Which WOA airport (s) will be served by this airline
- Is this airline currently flying?
- Aircraft types used (please focus on current aircraft types in the game or in development (A220 for example)
- Why you think this airline should be in the game
3. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Eindhoven Airport, Rotterdam The Hague Airport
4. Innsbruck (INN) , Bari (BRI), Prague (PRG)
6. A320neo and A321neo (plus B737-700 and - 800)
7. Because it has good livery and to add more M aircraft
- Akasa Air
3. Primary Bases include BOM-Mumbai and BLR-Bengaluru India
7. This is the newest airline in India. And also the only one in the nation which has a all B737 Max aircraft fleet. It already has 20 Aircraft in Service and an order book of 80 more. Almost all aircraft from India are Airbus [except SpiceJet] and this might add some Boeing aircraft too. Especially since they are the new MAXs.
3. Berlin/Tegel (TXL)
4. INN, BRI, PRG, IAD, NGO, SAN, MCT, LEJ, SXM
6. A319, A320, A332, B738, DH8D
7. airberlin was Germany’s second largest carrier and the main carrier of Berlin. It could be added as a special arrival (like Northwest).
Wizz air old livery
- Budapest, Debrecan
- Yes but not for long
- I my opinion I think that old livery looks pretty nice it was around from 2004-2015 and now only 1 aircraft remain in this livery and that is 9H-WZX formally HA-LYP. So adding this livery as a special arrival would be pretty nice.
Picture source:9H-WZX Wizz Air Malta Airbus A320-232(WL) Photo by Simone Bertarini | ID 1457844 | Planespotters.net
4. MCT-Narrowbodies, All airports-Widebodies
6. A320 [and A321] and B787
7.I was surprised for not having this as it is currently the 16th best airline in the world and has a modest fleet of around 60 aircraft. With the widebodies serving several long haul routes too.
- Freebird Airlines (All colours)
3. Antalya, Bodrum, Dalaman, Izmir and sometimes Istanbul
4.INN, BRI, PRG, LEJ, MCT
7. I my opinion I think all the Colours looks pretty for a few reasons 1 I think adding all the colours could give the player an opportunity to have all the colours, pick 1 or 2 colours and use it kinda like the animal tail from Frontier and 2. It could have an opportunity be used as a special arrival cause it is a charter airline.(Note) 1.The Green one (TC-FHK) is currently being leased to another airline but still operated by Freebird 2. I did not include the Red one as it’s already made. So in my opinion it could be both Regular arrival and/or Special arrivals.
Pictures source: TC-FBO Freebird Airlines Airbus A320-214 Photo by Martijn Koetsier | ID 1329800 | Planespotters.net
TC-FBV Freebird Airlines Airbus A320-214 Photo by Niclas Rebbelmund | @niclashco | ID 873753 | Planespotters.net
TC-FHC Freebird Airlines Airbus A320-214 Photo by Timo Frieg | ID 945548 | Planespotters.net
TC-FHG Freebird Airlines Airbus A320-232 Photo by Spotter_Zulu | ID 1437179 | Planespotters.net
TC-FHK Freebird Airlines Airbus A320-214 Photo by Simon Fewkes | ID 1409757 | Planespotters.net
TC-FHL Freebird Airlines Airbus A320-214 Photo by JRC Aviation | ID 1431473 | Planespotters.net
TC-FHM | Airbus A320-232 | Freebird Airlines | Kamil_Cukrowski | JetPhotos
TC-FHP | Airbus A320-214 | Freebird Airlines | Dave Potter | JetPhotos
TC-FBR | Airbus A320-232 | Freebird Airlines | Marian Chovancak | JetPhotos
- Braathens Regional Airways (often shortened to BRA)
4. INN, PRG and LEJ
7. BRA is one of Sweden’s largest regional carriers and Sweden needs more airlines as it has almost no local airlines currently ingame.
Bases: MAN, BHX, GLA, LGW, BRS, EDI, CWL, BFS, LTN, STN, FRA, MUC, DUS, ARN, GOT & BRU
In game destinations: SXM, INN, BRI, LEJ
Yes, TUI is an active airline
Suggestion for the upcoming B788 and current B38M
Livery is already in game on the current 787, and it would be nice to have the 788 alongside the 789 (providing the current livery is carried over onto the 789). The 737 MAX would also run nicely alongside the current 737-800 livery. The livery can also be used across a very high number of bases, with 788s been operated out of MAN, BHX, LGW, GLA, AMS and BRU, with MAX 8s been used from the rest, as well as those listed. Both the 737s and 787s also operate flights out of smaller regional airports I haven’t listed.
- British Airways (Retro livery)
3. London Heathrow London Gatwick
5. A320 yes 747 No
6 A320 747
7. All of the BA liverys looks lovely 3 exist today while 747 in BOAC livery has some very unfortunate news it will be disassembled and scrapped. And when I saw it I was like NO! Sad to see a special livery getting Scrapped fans, avgeeks,staff like special retro liverys and seeing a 747 in a special livery being scrapped is upsetting. Absolutely upsetting. This will be a special arrival cause it’s a Retro livery and we have no Retro livery for the A319 so adding it is a no brainer.
3. Bucharest, Cluj Napoca, Iasi, Chisinau
6. A319 A320
7. In my opinion it looks unique unlike any Romania or Moldova airline Hi Sky is a new airline founded in 2022 but it is growing and even operate routes when Blue Air died.
Also in game B757’s could have the TUI livery. As well as 767’s when they get added!
Fully agree, but for now I’m sticking with the 788 and B38M as one is in development and the other already in game
1)Airline Name: Magma Aviation
3)Bases: London-Gatwick | Frankfurt-Hahn | Liege
4)Airports: LEJ, MCT, SAN, IAD
5)Currently Flying: Yes
6)Types of Aircraft Used: B747-400 (4 aircraft)
7)Magma Aviation is a leading cargo airline in the industry, specializing in the air transportation of goods to destinations across Europe, Africa, and North America. It is a highly significant cargo airline.
- ACT Airlines
5. A300 No 747 Yes
6. 747-400F A300-B4-200F
7. In my opinion I think ACT air livery (Mainly old) looks nice both for the A300 and 747. The 747 can be a Regular while the A300 can be a special arrival.
- Condor (All Colours)
3. Leipzig Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg Dresden Dusseldorf and many German Hubs that will take to long
4. INN BRI PRG LEJ
7. I think all the liverys are nice because I think all of the liverys in a list will give the player the opportunity to choose a destination from Condor, pick 1 or 2 liverys and use it kinda like all the animal tail from Frontier or the Colourful tail from Freebird (already made the Freebird one) so I think all of the liverys will like nice. Note. 1 the first Red one is a former Avianca airlines A320 Leased from Heston airlines. 2. The Green a330 will not be included as it’s already made. 3 the new livery is in my honest opinion so if you disagree then that is perfect fine and please do let me know if you don’t like it.
1 Spicejet (Q400)
3 Deli, Mumbai, Goa, and other Indian places.
4. MCT and DEL (New playable airport)
7. I think adding the Spicejet Q400 into the Deli will give more Small aircraft at India as there is only 2 the other one is IndiGo with there ATR.