New Airline liveries and aircraft

Use this thread to suggest airlines that are not in the game yet.

Information required:

1. Airline name
  2. Screenshot of aircraft with livery
  3. Base(s)
  4. Which WOA airport (s) will be served by this airline
  5. Is this airline currently flying?
  6. Aircraft types used (please focus on current aircraft types in the game or in development (A220 for example)
  7. Why you think this airline should be in the game
6 Likes

92 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Airline Liveries and Aircraft - Europe

59 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Airline Liveries and Aircraft - Asia

22 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Airline Liveries and Aircraft - Defunct airlines

Also in game B757’s could have the TUI livery. As well as 767’s when they get added!

2 Likes

Fully agree, but for now I’m sticking with the 788 and B38M as one is in development and the other already in game :+1:

1 Like

Can ATRs even make it to BRI from the canaries?

To be honest I don’t know. But It definitely does not have enough rage for INN PRG or even LEJ

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Airline Liveries and Aircraft - Middle East

For now No range to reach of any of playable airports.

Are you talking about the Binter ATRs

Yes

59 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Airline Liveries and Aircraft - North/Central America

But what about the Old Livery as it still exists

Sure that too i guess.

Amazing effort on all the Nok Air aircraft, that must have taken a while!

1 Like

Yea that took me a day or 2 to get the picture and to upload not to mention I had to separate them. I wasn’t able to do it on Tuesday midnight and midday due to school and that slows down a bit. It will be Colorful Airlines livery for a lot of airport @LGallard Who did Fuji Dream Airlines @ukplanespotter757 who did Binter and @Ecoaviation who did Nok Air, Freebird Airlines and Condor.

3 Likes

Ok technicaly Hisky was the first idea I added

Do these small jets even have range to fly from Bangkok to Delhi??

I don’t know but will will calculate